Retromania: Decorative Rubber Rollers

Wednesday 30 July 2014


The technique of wall stamping is something I remember from a childhood friend’s room, back in the early nineties. Even then it was very old and as a 13-year-old teen, she stuck with this childish pattern of orange over pale yellow. Absolutely horrifying.


I don’t know what technique used in the past for applying such patterns on walls, but I assume the reason for using it was quite the same as today - avoiding the high commitment to wallpapers. The cheap costs are also a good reason for using rubber rollers, and if used properly (and tastefully!) can be a lovely alternative. After wandering in the web, watching cool photos like here below, and drooling over my keyboard, I decided to buy my first starter kit...
  


Wood Grain Design Patterned Paint Roller from Shoppi

 

 


Use this Use patterned roller for nursery room decoration the kids will love:

 

 Tussock, No 4 and No. 6  from patternedpaintroller

 


And some crazy photos of several patterns from patternpaintrollers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Used Luck All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger